eProof Ltd is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibilityeProof Ltd takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of eProof Ltd:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
Conformance statusThe Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. eProof Ltd is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
FeedbackWe welcome your feedback on the accessibility of eProof Ltd. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on eProof Ltd:
- Please use our contact form here: Contact Form
- Postal address: 86-90 Paul Street, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4NH
This statement was updated on 9 April 2022.