Website and online activitiesThe following activities are strictly prohibited and will result in termination of your eProof Ltd account:
- Violating the rights of any person or company including eProof Ltd - protected by copyright, trade secret, patent, intellectual property, or other law.
- Unauthorised distribution of copyrighted material including, but not limited to, copyrighted documents, unlicensed fonts, copyrighted music, copyrighted video.
- Introduction of malicious programs onto eProof Ltd’s website such as viruses or spyware.
- Revealing your account password to others or allowing use of your account by others. This includes family and other household members when at home.
- Using an account to actively upload or transmit material that is in violation of sexual harassment or hostile workplace laws.
- Making fraudulent offers of products, items, or services originating from any eProof Ltd account.
- Maliciously circumventing user authentication or maliciously trying to access restricted sever content.
- Purposely interfering with eProof Ltd services or maliciously denying service to any other user.
- Maliciously using any program/script/command, or sending messages of any kind, with the intent to interfere with, or disable the website or other users’ accounts.
Online communication and sharing of contentThe following activities are strictly prohibited and will result in termination of your eProof Ltd account:
- Sending unsolicited messages, including the sending of junk mail or spam to other individuals who did not specifically request such material.
- Any form of harassment to other individuals from eProof Ltd’s services or false accusations about members or employees.
- Promotion or use of any 3rd party program or service using our servers.
- Any communication that may harm or tarnish the image, reputation or goodwill of eProof Ltd or any of its employees.
Trademarks and CopyrightThe following are trademarks of eProof Ltd:
- eProof Ltd Logo Marks
Company RegistrationeProof Ltd is registered in the UK, registration number: 13117889
Registered address: 86-90 Paul Street, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4NH
VAT registration number: 427164793
Contact us if you have related questionsIf you have any questions about these conditions or want to report any issues, please contact us:
- Please use our contact form here: Contact Form
- Postal address: 86-90 Paul Street, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4NH
This statement was updated on 5 December 2022.